skip to main | skip to sidebar

Grampa's Graffiti

Thursday, September 5, 2024

22nd Street Smooth Jazz

 22nd Street Smooth Jazz Portal

Songs and Gigs - PDF

Business Cards - Word Doc

Banner - PNG Image

Banner with Bash QR - PNG Image


Walk Between Raindrops

Dave's Raindrops Chart - PDF

Moises Bass Extraction - MP3

Dave's Virtual Bass Transcription - MP3

Dave's Virtual Bass Transcription - PDF 

Moises Backing Vocal Extraction - MP3 

'Deed I Do

Dave's Deed I Do Chart - PDF

Misty

Dave's Misty Chart - PDF

Extended Version w/Keyboard Break - MP3 


Ripped Songs (MP3's)

As

Can’t Take My Eyes Off of You

Captain of Her Heart

Cruisin

Dancing in the Moonlight

Deed I Do

Don’t Know Why

Dreams

Fever

Fly Me to the Moon

Happy Man

How Long 

I Remember You

If I Ain’t Got You

I'm Glad There is You 

Look of Love

Love Will Find A Way 

Lovely Day

Misty

Moondance

Night Like This

Now You Know

Paradise

Quizas, Quizas, Quizas

Rikki Don’t Lose That Number 

Ruby Baby

She Used to Be Mine

Smooth Operator

Song For My Father

Spooky

Straighten Up and Fly Right

Take Five

This Masquerade

Walk Between the Raindrops


Our Shared Google Drive Folder

Posted by Dave at 12:59 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Followers

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2024 (2)
    • ▼  September (2)
      •  Going Through StuffThe DollsDeciding what to do w...
      • 22nd Street Smooth Jazz
  • ►  2017 (13)
    • ►  February (13)

About Me

Dave
View my complete profile